Well hello Art Direction intern! You want to learn the way the cookie crumbles? At Scrambled we love to share our passion for food content. We’re always looking for extra hands in the studio and the edit suite. If you want to be part of a fast-paced team and learn the tricks of the trade when it comes to creating content for amazing food brands, do apply! You’ll be working with a highly creative, enthusiastic, international group of food-loving professionals to create engaging content for A-list brands.
You’ll work alongside our creatives, photographers, stylists, chefs, producers and account managers, so you always get the right assistance. We highly value your personal ideas and creative input and create the possibilities for you to excel.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Research food trends and create trend presentations
- Work closely with Creative Director and Art Director in creating concepts for video and photography shoots
- Create mood boards and storyboards
- Create graphics and simple animations to incorporate into the content
- Support creative team in different phases of production
The ideal candidate has:
- Degree in a creative field, such as Graphic Design, Visual Communication or Art Direction
- Competency with Adobe Creative programs, Photoshop, Illustrator and basic Premiere and After Effects knowledge
- Animation and motion graphic skills are a plus, but not required
- Proficient in English
- Passionate, creative and curious mindset