sales / new business
Your main responsibility is pursuing and driving commercial opportunities and being able to shape these opportunities into signed deals.
You will use your own network as well as the network Scrambled has built over the years, follow up leads, approach potential clients, and educate them on the services and products that Scrambled provides.
You will handle financial negotiations and are responsible for finalising/negotiating other terms and details. When a deal is closed, you will work with our production/account team, to ensure optimal execution of the proposal and communication with the client. You will be involved with the entire process and create win-win situations by consultative selling.
THIS IS WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Track record with sales for the digital content, advertising or creative industry (bonus points for food/fmcg related experience)
- 3+ years work experience in a digital, advertising or marketing environment
- Experience or education in (digital) marketing and strong knowledge of the digital marketing space
- Digital Native
- Social skills, team player and well-organized
- Independent, driven, creative, strategic and responsible
- Fluent in Dutch - writing, speaking and presenting, but the Scrambled language is English
- Be at the forefront of the new developments in digital content marketing
- Create partnerships with top tier national international brands
- Good compensation, excellent performance incentives, company Mac(book) and all the other tools you need
- Young, talented and highly motivated team, colleagues from many nationalities
- Fast-growing company, many opportunities to develop, grow and learn
- High level of independence and opportunity to build your own success, entrepreneurial spirit.
Join our versatile team for a full, or part-time position where you will be a part of the camera/editing team. It'll be all about food everyday and making delicious, mouth-watering videos in our in-house kitchen-studios or daylight-studios.
The position is in Amsterdam and available immediately.
- Relevant education (MBO/HBO/Art School) or proven experience
- 2 years experience filming and editing web/digital content
- Skilled at Adobe Premiere Pro / Media Encoder
- Affinity with food
- Creative mindset
- Can-do attitude
- Able to work as a part of a dynamic team but confident enough to work autonomously
- Able to work flexible hours
- Affinity with food photography
- After Effects knowledge
- Davince Resolve Knowledge
- Studio experience
camera / editor
We're always looking for extra hands in the studio. If you want to be part of a fast paced team and learn the tricks of the trade when it comes to creating digital content for amazing food brands, do apply!
- Ass. Editor
- Ass. Camera operator
- Ass. Photographer
- Ass. Stylist
- Ass. Cook
- Ass. Producer
- Studio assistant