Food! Food! Food! (& drinks!) The only thing we deal with on a daily basis. We’re experts on the subject and the matter. We know it’s a niche, but for us it’s all there is. Curious? Scrambled is on the lookout for a:
(food) Video Editor.
You’ll be working with a highly creative, enthusiastic, international group of food-loving professionals to create tasty and engaging content for A-list brands and businesses. You’ll work alongside our creatives, photographers, stylists, chefs, and producers so you always get the right assistance. We highly value your personal ideas and creative input and create the possibilities for you to excel. At Scrambled you’ll really feel that it’s all about the team and the effort to create the best results together. We encourage people to never stop learning and have fun during work. Did we mention that all this love for food takes care of great lunches and Friday afternoon drinks?
Role & Responsibilities:
- Edit mouthwatering videos, from TV cooking shows, to social assets, recipe videos to everything in between
- Work together with creatives to achieve best result
- Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video’s creation
- Assemble raw footage
- Colour grade videos
- Experiment with motion graphic elements
- Select music with creatives
- Sound design
- Work within production deadlines
- Keep an eye on industry trends
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years worth of experience in digital advertising or creative production
- Experience in video editing with Adobe creative suite (Premiere and After Effects) is a must
- Colour grading experience (Premiere or DaVinci Resolve)
- Experience with Motion Design (3D is a plus)
- You can work in both Dutch and English at the highest professional level
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality
- You would like to work fulltime, on a employment contract (no freelance)
Pls apply to this job with your best reel (preferably with food footage), a resume AND a motivation letter that does the trick. We look forward hearing from you, for the love of food!