Food! Food! Food! (& drinks!) The only thing we deal with on a daily basis. We’re experts on the subject and the matter. We know it’s a niche, but for us it’s all there is. Curious?
Scrambled is a creative production company on the lookout for a Social Media Intern. You’ll work with a highly creative, enthusiastic, international group of food loving professionals to create tasty and engaging content for A-list brands and businesses. You’ll work alongside our creatives, photographers, stylists, chefs, producers and account managers, so you always get the right assistance.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create monthly editorial calendars for Scrambled’s social media
- Post on our platforms
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Manage online communities
- Brainstorm campaign ideas
- Work with content management systems
- Research trends and present ideas
- Mastery of the major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap and TikTok
- Knowledge of social media analytics software
- Excellent communicator in English
- Creative mindset
What we offer
- Freedom to develop and execute exciting campaigns
- Guidance from the Creative Director
- The opportunity to work with a big range of brands
- Work in a multicultural inspiring environment
- There is always delicious food around… we mean always!