Food! Food! Food! (& drinks!) The only thing we deal with on a daily basis. We’re experts on the subject and the matter. We know it’s a niche, but for us it’s all there is. Curious?
Scrambled is on the lookout for a creative Videographer, a Videophile, a Video artist, a Videofoodie, a Foodvideo-er…ah well, think you got it. You’ll be working with a highly creative, enthusiastic, international group of food-loving professionals to create tasty and engaging content for A-list brands and businesses. You’ll work alongside our creatives, photographers, stylists, chefs, producers and account managers, so you always get the right assistance. We highly value your personal ideas and creative input and create the possibilities for you to excel. Studios, cameras, lights and rigging equipment, it’s all here.
At Scrambled you’ll really feel that it’s all about the team and the effort to create the best results together. We encourage people to never stop learning and have fun during work. Did we mention that all this love for food takes care of great lunches and Friday afternoon drinks?
Role & Responsibilities
- Film and edit mouthwatering videos
- Creatively light a small set
- Help freelance cameramen and editors
- Research and inform Production about the best equipment for each project
- Oversee technical details during the shoot such as camera settings and positions, choice of lenses, lighting and grip
- Work with the Creative Director to visualise ideas
- Work with the styling team to get the best results
- Check all aspects of a final edit including graphics, grading and soundmix
- Keep an eye on industry trends
The Ideal Candidate Has
- 4+ years worth of experience in digital advertising or creative production
- Colour grading experience (Premiere or DaVinci Resolve)
- Experience with Adobe creative suite (Premiere and After Effects) is a must
- Experience with Motion Design and or 3D is a plus
- Experience with professional cameras, Sony FS7, FS5, Arri, (Phantom is a plus)
- You know which lenses serve best for the job
- You can work in both Dutch and English at the highest professional level
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality
- You would like to work fulltime, on a employment contract (no freelance)
Pls apply to this job with your best reel (preferably with food footage), a resume AND a motivation letter that does the trick. We look forward hearing from you, for the love of food!